The preliminary program of STUVA Conference 2023
The presentations will be given bilingually (simultaneous translation English/German) on November 8 and 9 covering the
following main topics. In addition to the segment “Tunnelling” in a separate room lectures are dedicated to “Tunnel operation”.
- Most recent developments in underground construction
- Major international projects
- Safety during construction of tunnels
- Mechanised tunnelling/tunnelling under difficult ground conditions
- Sustainability, recovery and use of energy
- Economics/contractual issues/financing
- Latest guidelines and regulations
- Safety equipment, innovative safety concepts, upgrading, modernization
- Risk management
- Tunnel management, tunnel control systems
- Behaviour of tunnel users
- Lighting and escape route signage
- Fire protection, fire detection
Use the rare opportunity to get in touch with top-class experts, to update your knowledge and to meet key professionals from construction, operation, planning, owners, manufacturers, suppliers, economy and research. We are looking forward to seeing you!
Registration STUVA Conference 2023
To receive the conference program please fill in the form on www.stuva-conference.com. Registration will be
possible as of July 2023.